BlueStacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS. BlueStacks App Player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
BlueStacks App Player Key Features:
- Fully customizable environment
- Support for multiple OS configurations
- Google Play integration
- Once installed, BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter. As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favourtite apps and games!
- The user interface of BlueStacks App Player can be totally configured to suit your needs. Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers.
- BlueStacks App Player supports multiple languages.
- You can enjoy a full Android environment through BlueStacks App Player, or if you choose, you can just install Android app icons directly onto the Windows desktop.
- Name: BlueStacks App Player
- Version: 18.104.22.1687 (x64/ 64-bit)
- Platform: OS Windows
- Developer: BlueStacks
What’s new in version 9.0:
- Version 22.214.171.1247 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 500 M