CorelDRAW is a graphic design application that is used to create various designs such as logos, business cards, calendars, posters, banners, stickers, etc. in the digital world. This program was created by Corel, a software company headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. Corel draw has a function to process images, therefore it is widely used in work in the field of publication or printing or work in other fields that require visualization.
This software might be familiar among designers, because the features it has are very capable of making it very attractive to people who work in the multimedia field, in 2017 corel re-published an update for its flagship product namely CorelDRAW 2017 18.104.22.1688 which is a continuation of the previous version of Coreldraw x8 which was released on March 15, 2016 yesterday.
What’s new in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017:
- New state-of-the-art LiveSketch ™ tool
- Enhanced Pen and Touch capabilities
- Expansive font management and filtering
- Optimized for Windows 10 and latest hardware
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7
- Intel Core i3 / 5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft. Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
How to Install for x64 Users:
- Download and extract the file “CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017 22.214.171.1248 x86 Full Version” like WinRAR below.
- Turn off the internet connection.
- Install the program.
- Download and extract Patch file
- Go into Patch x64 folder and copy the file in the following path :
- Confirm replacing. This will bypass account check plus serial check at start-up and when you close the program.
- The only thing it will say Evaluation Version on program main window, but all program features included in retail DVD, will have been ACTIVATED.
- Prevent the program from installing any updates on its own.
- Always block the program in Windows firewall.