CorelDRAW is a graphic design application that is used to create various designs such as logos, business cards, calendars, posters, banners, stickers, etc. in the digital world. This program was created by Corel, a software company headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. Corel draw has a function to process images, therefore it is widely used in work in the field of publication or printing or work in other fields that require visualization.
This software might be familiar among designers, because the features it has are very capable of making it very attractive to people who work in the multimedia field, in 2017 corel re-published an update for its flagship product namely CorelDRAW 2017 126.96.36.1998 which is a continuation of the previous version of Coreldraw x8 which was released on March 15, 2016 yesterday.
What’s new in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017:
- New state-of-the-art LiveSketch ™ tool
- Enhanced Pen and Touch capabilities
- Expansive font management and filtering
- Optimized for Windows 10 and latest hardware
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7
- Intel Core i3 / 5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft. Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
How to Install for x86 Users:
- Download and extract the file “CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017 188.8.131.528 x64 Full Version” like WinRAR below.
- Download and extract keygen file
- Turn off the internet connection.
- Install the program.
- After the installation process is complete, run the Corel program, then exit so that the registration column appears, please select ‘Already Purchased‘
- Open the keygen folder and the keygen file path by right-clicking and selecting run as administrator, select CorelDraw Graphic Suite 2017.
- Copy the serial in the keygen to the Corel program. “Keep the keygen open”
- Select offline activation.
- Copy Corel installation ID to Keygen.
- Then click generate Activation Code.
- After it appears, please Copy and paste it into the CorelDraw program.
- Prevent the program from installing any updates on its own.
- Always block the program in Windows firewall.