MAGIX Vegas Pro 18.0 Build 334 x64 Full The latest is the new name of Sony Vegas Pro, so if anyone is looking for Sony Vegas Pro it’s the same as Magix Vegas Pro. It has been a long time since Magix Vegas did not give its nose rods, after the first version of Sony Vegas Pro 11 For 32 Bit and Sony Vegas Pro 12 For 64 Bit. Now Magix provides the opportunity for the Magix Vegas video editor version to advance in its latest version update. Rillis In the latest version, namely Magix Vegas Pro which is again, an apology for 32 bit users who can’t taste this latest version.
There are many reasons why the Snapper class software for the video editing category has made the 32 Bit version a mere audience, one of which is because the 64 Bit version has a strong system, with unlimited reliable hardware. so that the performance of the software that will be installed, especially for the Video Editor category, really requires the tough strength of the hardware and the system to facilitate its use. So that it takes a Windows 64 Bit System compared to 32 bits.
By using Sony Vegas Pro, we can create a video, edit audio, and convert a video or audio format.
MAGIX Vegas Pro 18.0 Build 334 x64 Full is already very popular among video editors. The resulting video project results are no less good than the video results produced by similar software such as Adobe After Effects. There are many beautiful works that we can reference on Youtube as a learning medium.
- Operating system: Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz ( 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD / ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
How to Install and Activate:
- Disconnect Internet Connection
- Download the installation file, then install it by DoubleClick “Silent Install (ENG) .cmd”
- Wait for it to finish and see the shortcut on the desktop
- Run and enjoy the full version. Don’t forget to provide a Firewall to avoid blocking activation