Even though there are many enhancements and additional features, the specifications needed to play PES 2017 are still the same as PES 2016. So, if PES 2016 can be run on your computer or laptop, it is certain that PES 2017 can also be run.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, Vista SP2
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2 240 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- Storage: 8 GB free disk space
How To Install:
- Download PES 2017 via the link provided.
- Extract the files that you have downloaded using the latest WinRAR.
- Turn off your antivirus first.
- Mount the ISO file that is in it.
- Run setup.exe to start installing the game.
- Then install as usual. Wait for the process to complete.
- Copy all the files in the crack folder into the PES 2017 installation directory.
- Run the game via Desktop Shortcut.
- Don’t forget to block the game with Windows Firewall.