- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Lots of software has been developed at this time, which can be used to perform statistical analysis with various methods and facilities, one of which is Stata. Stata (Statistics and Data) is a computer program used for statistical analysis and was created by the StataCorp company in 1985. This software is designed for the purposes of economics, sociology, and epidemiology. Some of the facilities provided are data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulation, and programming.
By downloading the Stata 12 Full License Serial software, you will get a full license to use IC status, Stata SE and Stata MP.
- Extract files with WInRAR.
- This software is portable and doesn’t need to be installed, you just have to run it. Because this software has a full version.
- To run the software, adjust it to your OS version. If using 32 bits open the file “smStata” and 64 bits open “smStata-64”.
What’s new in this version:
- Stata/ MP for multiprocessor computers (including dual-core and multicore processors).
- Stata/ SE for large databases.
- Stata/ IC, which is the standard version.
- Small Stata, which is a smaller, student version for educational purchase only.