As the name suggests, Video to Video Converter is a software that we can use to convert video formats, indeed there are currently many but one that distinguishes video to video converter has a very dynamic display that also supports a variety of video and audio formats. Besides this software is also open source (free) that can be used at any time without having to fear buying licenses. Interested in trying it?
Video to Video Converter supports a large number of output video formats including; AVI, DivX, Xvid, mpeg-4, AVC / H264, mpeg, mpeg2, MOV, WMV, 3GP, 3GP2, MKV, WEBM, SWF, FLV, RM, ASG, GIF, and DV. Video to Video Converter also supports lots of audio output files including; MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, M4A, VORBIS, 3GPP, FLAC, MMf, IFF and AU.
Key Features Include::
- Supports over 200+ of input formats.
- Supports over 700+ of output presets.
- Simple user interface.
- Video Joiner lets you combine multiple movies in one video.
- Video Splitter lets you cut out parts of the content you don’t need.
- Video to Images Tool.
- Images to Video Picshow Tool.
- Video to Thumbnails Tool.
- Live preview.
- Name : Video to Video Converter
- Version : 22.214.171.124
- Last Update : 21/09/17
- License : Freeware
- Platform : OS Windows
- Developer : Media Converter
- Publisher : http://www.videotovideo.org/