1) What Data We Get?
We collect certain data from you directly, such as information you enter yourself, data about your participation in the Service, and data from third party platforms that you connect to Remo-XP. We also collect some data automatically according to the services connected to Google Analytics.
1.1 - Your Data Provide To Us
We may collect various data formats from or about you, depending on how you use the Service. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through third party platforms, we collect any data that you provide directly, including:
⚈ Account Data
To be able to use certain features, you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we will access your Google account, collect and store the data you provide, such as your full name, profile picture, gender, preferred language, other information made public, and email address.
⚈ Profile Data
You also choose to provide profile information such as photo, full name, email address, username. Your profile data can be seen openly by other parties.
1.2 - We Collect Automatically Data
We use the Google Analytics service which automatically collects certain data including system data, usage data and approximate geographic data.
2) What Your Data Is Used For?
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, solve problems, protect against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how users use our Services, serve personalized advertisements, and so on. required by law or necessary for security and integrity. We use the data we collect through your use of the Service to:
⚈ Provide and manage the Service, including to facilitate user participation, issue course certificates, display customized content, and facilitate communication with other users;
⚈ Respond to your questions and feedback;
⚈ Send you administrative messages and information, including messages from admins, participants, and assistants regarding notifications about changes to our Services, and updates to our agreements;
⚈ Send information for you, such as by email or text message, about your progress with courses, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, promo codes, newsletters, etc. which you can decline at any time;
⚈ Request input from users;
⚈ Market and administer surveys and promotions managed or sponsored by Remo-XP;
⚈ Identify unique users across devices;
⚈ Customize ads across devices;
⚈ Advertise the Services on third party websites and applications;
⚈ Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases and track usage data;
3) How We Share and Disclose Your Information?
We share certain data about you with mentors, other participants, companies that perform services for us, Remo-XP affiliates, our business partners, data analysis and enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies that help us run promotions and surveys, and companies advertising that helps us promote our Services.
We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a company restructuring. Finally, we may share your data in other ways if it is aggregated or anonymised or if we obtain your consent.
4) Cookies Policy
When you use the Service, we may place a number of cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard-drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard-drive.
Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
(1) Activate certain functions; (2) Provide analysis; (3) Save your preferences; (4) Allows the delivery of advertisements and behavioral advertising.
Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or select certain preferences, while some other cookies will always be used.
- Cookies are required for the operation of our platform. This includes, for example, Cookies that enable you to enter secure areas on our platform, use shopping carts, or use electronic billing services.
- Cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our platform while they are using it. This helps us improve how our platform works, for example, by ensuring users find what they are looking for easily and efficiently.
- Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our platform. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookies record your visit to our platform, the pages you have visited, as well as the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our platform and the advertisements installed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for that purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these Cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make our platform and the ads displayed on it more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of our platform.
You can delete Cookies by performing the Clear Data function on your mobile app or web browser which allows you to refuse all or part of the Cookies settings. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our platform.
5) Acknowledgment and Approval
Dalam hal anda memberikan Informasi Pribadi yang berkaitan dengan individu lain (misalnya Informasi Pribadi yang berkaitan dengan pasangan anda, anggota keluarga, teman, atau pihak lain) kepada kami, maka anda menyatakan dan menjamin bahwa anda telah memperoleh persetujuan dari individu tersebut untuk, dan dengan ini menyetujui atas nama individu tersebut untuk, pengumpulan, penggunaan, pengungkapan dan pengolahan Informasi Pribadi mereka oleh kami.
7) Our Contact Information