These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between the user and Remo-XP. These Terms and Conditions govern you when accessing and using all services, features and products that we provide (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Platform").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using our Platform, because these rules apply to your use of our Platform
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, the changes will be notified to you via email, via a notification uploaded on the Service, or as required by applicable law; and you agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the services provided on the Platform after changes and/or additions to the applicable Terms and Conditions, will be considered as your agreement and acceptance of these changes and/or additions.
You can submit an objection to changes and/or additions to the applicable Terms and Conditions that are considered to be detrimental to you commercially and materially within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date the changes and/or additions are published. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Platform if you object to the changes and/or additions to the applicable Terms and Conditions.
1. Prohibited Use
You are only allowed to use our Platform for lawful purposes. You are strictly prohibited from using Our Platform:
(1) In ways that violate applicable local, national or international laws and regulations.
(2) In ways that are unlawful or deceptive, or have an unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
(3) For the purpose of harming or trying to harm a minor in any way.
(4) Disseminate or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, as well as other forms of similar solicitation (such as spam).
(5) By intentionally forwarding data, sending or uploading material that contains viruses such as Trojans, Worms, Logic Bombs, Keystroke Loggers, Spyware, Adware, or other malicious programs or similar computer code designed to have a detrimental effect on the operation of the software or any hardware.
You also agree:
(1) Not to send, receive, upload, download, reproduce, duplicate, copy, use, or trade material, content, or any part of our Platform that is contrary to the provisions of our Platform Terms and Conditions. (2) Not to access without permission, interfere with, damage or mess up:
⚆ any part of Our Platform;
⚆ the equipment or network on which Our Platform is stored;
⚆ any software used in the provision of Our Platform; or
⚆ any equipment or network or software belonging to any third party.
If you are a civil servant or state administrator, in using our Platform, you agree to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations, especially those governing the acceptance of gratuities and other provisions that apply within your institution.
If you are an educator or educational staff, in using our Platform, you agree to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations regarding the management and implementation of education, especially related to socialization, marketing, distribution and sales of programs/products from our Platform to students in a formal education unit where you teach or work for a reward of any kind.
2. Links to Third Party Sites